Wednesday, April 9, 2014

YTV to Air Reruns of My Babysitter's a Vampire - Could Lead to 2nd Movie/3rd Season


Well this could be the break that the fans of the My Babysitter's a Vampire fandom have been waiting for, for so long (since October 2012 and here it is April 2014). In the coming days, the pilot film and seasons 1 and 2 are about to air on the Canadian network, YTV.

Fresh TV made the announcement this past Monday, urging fans everywhere to get behind the 'premiere' of these episodes on YTV because, if the re-run episodes ratings are great on the network, it could lead to YTV choosing to produce a 2nd film and/or renew MBAV for a well deserved third season!

Fresh said in their post, "Talk to your Canadian counterparts and encourage them to tune-in to YTV with their friends, family, and younger brothers or sisters. The more support we can show, and the better the numbers are for the premiere, the better the chances you’ll see more MBAV in the future."

My Babysitter’s a Vampire: The Movie airs on YTV Friday, April 11, 2014 at 6 pm (ET/PT), and repeats again on Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 8 pm (ET/PT).

Episodes from the first season launch Monday, April 14, 2014 and run Monday to Thursday at 8 pm (ET/PT) to May 5, 2014.

Second season episodes follow starting Tuesday, May 6, 2014 and run Monday to Thursday at 8 pm (ET/PT) to June 27, 2014.

(Also be sure to follow YTV's social media outlets: Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)

Everybody reading this post, we have to support this in order to get anything new from MBAV; Canadians, the future of the show rests in your hands!

15 comments:

Darius Purnell said...

please make my babysitter's a vampire because there's a lot of people who like the show and make sure able to be washed in the US and Canada and don't forget that there are a lot of people like my babysitter's vampire really i know you can this season 2 that there a lot of people diying to see more please make more u can contact me at 2529159228 please i maybe i can pitch so ideas

Charlie said...

yea that guy is right please make more there are like over millions and millions of people who like MBAV please make more for the millionsof MBAV fans please

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

PLease make more MBAV ,I really love this show , This show has the Friendship That i will love to have when i was in high school..

Unknown said...

I love this show and like vampire movies too. I missed some episodes of its current seasons and looking for high quality YouTube links to keep myself in loop.

old vampire movies

hannah mcmillian said...

Please make a third season and second movie and air it on Disney also if you do decide to make a third season and second movie

Unknown said...

I agree!!!

Unknown said...

I agree!!!

Unknown said...

Pls make another movie I searched it up you have 98 million people who wants a third season and second movie

Unknown said...

All who agree post asap

Anonymous said...

I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.

Nannies for hire in atlanta said...

I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

lewis said...

THE ONLY GENUINE AND GUARANTEED CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVER IS RCOVERYMASTERS
Hello everyone, I wish to share with you how I was scammed of $585,000.00 after I fell for a romance scam, he practically ruined my life. My relationship with my family was ruined because I fell for this scam.
I had to go bankrupt after the scammer I met on a dating site conned me of all my life savings pretending to be in distress and I helped him on multiple occasions. I took a loan out to support him and yet I found out he was a scammer. I was able to get through all of this after a friend of mine showed me an article about RecoveryMasters Services and how he can recover your stolen funds from these scammers. I contacted him and to my surprise, I recovered all that I lost in a day. if you are in such a situation you contact him at. EMAIL: (Recoverymasters@email.cz )
WhatsApp: +15-5120-2-23-35

Anonymous said...

My name is Karina, I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed about of becoming a VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and I bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com